Complete form to receive up to 4 quotes
Card Machines for all business types
Save up to 40% by comparing providers
It will take a minute only and you can save upto 30%
Square Card Reader Review
BACKGROUND INFORMATION ABOUT SQUARE
Square is a card payments provider that offers mobile payment solutions. Their motto which is outlined below implies their service caters to all businesses in the UK.
“No matter the size of your business, take card payments Square and fair.”
So why choose the Square Card Reader for payments?
There are so many reasons as to why you should be using Square. Below we have outlined just a few reasons as to what the Square card reader has to offer:
- Switching from other payment companies has never been easier. Square ensures that your switch is made fast and effectively to minimise disruption to your business;
- The app is free to download;
- Rates are competitive;
- Receive your money the next working day;
- Invoices are instant and therefore you do not have to spend time chasing them up;
- Analytics to help boost your business.
So, the question you should be asking yourselves is ‘what have you got to lose?’ Let’s have a look at how Square works.
HOW DOES SQUARE WORK?
Getting set up to take card payments with Square could not be easier. Below we have outlined a quick step by step process of how to sign up for Square and get started:
- First of all, you need to set up your Square account;
- Next, you will need to download the POS app on your IOS or Android;
- Then, buy the Square card reader;
- Then, you are ready to start taking card payments and receive your money the next working day.
Now that you have a good understanding of the company and how to get started with Square, let’s take a look at the Square card reader.
SQUARE CARD READER
The Square Card Reader is a great way for small and independent businesses to accept card payments
“The chip and PIN and contactless card reader is for every business.”
The Square Card Reader accepts both credit cards and is contactless which enables you to take payments quickly and effectively.
THE BENEFITS OF USING A SQUARE CARD READER
Square ensures that your transactions are made safely and effectively. Many businesses in the UK are using the Square card reader today. Let’s take a look at some of the main benefits of using the Square card reader to accept payment
- Using the Square card reader is simple and easy. It accepts the majority of credit cards and allows you to use contactless, Apple Pay and Google Pay anywhere at any time;
- With the use of this card reader, you can connect wirelessly ensuring that you can always take payments;
- The card reader can take chip and PIN and contactless payments for a flat rate of 1.7% – a competitive rate compared to other card readers!
- Whether you want to use chip and PIN, contactless or your mobile, the card reader is ready for whatever payment method your customer decides;
- The Square card reader has been suggested to be one of the fastest working card readers on the market;
- Packed with a powerful battery, the Square card reader will allow you to take payments all day.
PRODUCTS ASSOCIATED WITH THE SQUARE CARD READER
As well as the card reader product, there are also several other products that you could purchase to work alongside your card reader.
- Dock for the square reader. This will allow you to position your card reader on your counter, making it easier for customers to use;
- Square stands;
- Instant deposits can be added to your purchase which will allow for money to be received within 20 minutes;
- Employee management can also be added to allow employees different permissions when using the device, which will ultimately help to protect your overall business.
FINAL THOUGHTS ON SQUARE
Square is a company that enables businesses to take fast mobile payments from customers. Whether you are in your office, shop or on the go, you will be able to take payments. Square excels through merging cutting edge technology with payments and focusing on an excellent product that is guaranteed to improve your business efficiency by ensuring that all your customers can make payments quickly and effectively.